Viagra is a pharmaceutical medication treatment for erectile dysfunction. This means in some cases you can only get Viagra with a doctor’s prescription.
Viagra has been shown to improve erectile function in most men, including those with mild, moderate or severe erectile dysfunction.
- Viagra Fact #1 : Viagra is fast-acting, with visible response within 40 minutes
- Viagra Fact #2 : The effect of Viagra can be felt for up to 4 hours
- Viagra Fact #3 : Viagra has side effects
- Viagra Fact #4 : Viagra requires stimulation to work
- Viagra Fact #5 : Viagra is very expensive:
How Does Viagra Work
Viagra helps increase blood flow to the penis when a man is sexually stimulated.
Viagra can help men with erectile dysfunction get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity. Once a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away.
Viagra is clinically proven to improve erectile function in most men with erectile dysfunction, including those with mild, moderate or severe erectile dysfunction. In clinical trials, Viagra improved:
- Confidence in ability to achieve and maintain an erection
- Satisfaction with the hardness of erections
- Ability to maintain erections for successful sexual intercourse
- Satisfaction with sexual intercourse
But Wait... Viagra Has Side Effects so lets look at Maxidus
Maxidus is a pure herbal supplement that's considered to be one of the most popular fast-acting, sexual enhancers in the world.
Launched in 2002, it has quickly eclipsed more established brands and in the process, spawned a chain of distribution network that span across many countries around the world.
The main ingredient in Maxidus is a proven aphrodisiac plant called Eurycoma Longifolia. It has been widely used in Southeast Asia for centuries to help lasting longer in bed, enhance the sexual health and vitality of both men and women.
Eurycoma Longifolia (popularly known as Tongkat Ali in Malaysia and Pasak Bumi in Indonesia) was relatively unknown in the world a few years ago, but has recently overtaken Yohimbe as the undisputed "King of Aphrodisiac Herb" for its potent benefits... without the dangerous side effects of Yohimbe, a herb which has been banned in many countries.
Eurycoma Longifolia is also used by bodybuilders and sportsmen throughout the world as a natural testosterone enhancer.
Maxidus also has no known side effects, unlike Viagra.
The benefits of Maxidus are:
- Fast-acting capsule: visible response within 20 - 30 minutes
- Long-lasting: effect of Maxidus can be felt for up to 4 days
- No nasty, unpleasant side effects
- 100% herbal and does not require prescription
- Enhances desire in men who want to get into the mood quickly
- Enhances stamina and energy
- Does not require sexual stimulation to be effective
- Highly affordable: GBP £19.95 for 10 capsules
You can buy great value Maxidus pills online at Love2Night with free packing and shipping within the UK. Express postage is available and can be selcted at checkout.